Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

all the uzhies

In light of the imminent release of The Ruins, Entertainment Weekly Online has published a list of the 20 Scariest Films of All Time (At Least For Now) (I added that last part because, you know, I've got hope that there's more uber-scary films out there in ideaspace soon to be made). You could probably name all 20 right this second without even glancing at the list, as it's all the usual suspects: The Exorcist, The Shining, An American Werewolf in London...you know the drill. I suppose I pretty much agree with the list, though I'm a bit surprised that The Blair Witch Project was omitted. Of course, lists like this are all about opinion...and if EW wants to be a bunch of jerks, they can be a bunch of jerks all they want.

While the list itself is nothing new, I still suggest you go take a gander because the picture gallery rocks. Somehow for most of the films they're showcasing photos that seem (to me, at least) fresh, new, and rare instead of the same old tired stills. In other words, not the usual suspects.


I don't know...if you're as nerdy as I am, somehow this seems exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment