Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

awesome movie poster friday - the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET edition PART TWO!

With Pac-Man Nightmare on Elm Street fever sweeping the globe, I figured it would be a swell time for a little Awesome Movie Poster Friday love for everyone's favorite child murderer.
  • Did you listen to this week's episode of The Scare-ening? Heather Langenkamp was a guest. She was Nancy in A Nightmare on Elm Street. NANCY WAS ON OUR SHOW. It was pretty good, if I may be so bold.
  • Part One of the NoES AMPF is here. Freddy vs Jason posters are here.
  • I love the Dream Warriors.
  • I wonder if somebody actually won the contest advertised below and got to be in Part 4.
  • I like the Platinum Dunes/remake posters. There, I said it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment