Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

awesome movie poster friday- the MORE JAPANESE edition

from the The Same Tag Line? Really? department:



from the The Poster Is Kinda Lame, But the Movie is Called Ghost Vs Alien So I'm Dying To See It department:



from the This Is Clearly the Greatest Movie of All Time department:


from the I Have No Idea What This Movie Is Called Or What It's About, But I Want To Make Out With the Poster department:


from the Undoubtedly My Favorite De Palma and I'd Say My Favorite Travolta/Allen Movie Also, But Then There's Maude Carrie department:


from the Wow, the Posters Are Way Creepier Than the Movies department:




from the Hmm...Okay, But Where's the Kitty With the Wilford Brimley 'Stache? department:



from the Well, That's An Interesting Choice That Has Little To Do With the Film department:

No comments:

Post a Comment