Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

awesome movie poster friday- the CLIVE BARKER edition!












Poster #2: What exactly is so funny, Mr Pinhead? Would you like to share your joke with the rest of the class?

Wow, the Nightbreed poster is so sweet and so much better than Nightbreed.

Dear Lord of Illusions, floating smoke eyeballs between hands aren't really scary. PS, you're not a very good movie.

When I went to SDCC last year and attended the panel for Midnight Meat Train, one thing that got me psyched for it was a comment made by director Ryuhei Kitamura- that he was trying to keep the film along the lines of Hellraiser and Candyman, since he thought those were the only good movies based on the work of Clive Barker. I agree with him!

Clive Barker will be at this weekend's Fangoria Convention Thingy, as will I. While I'm doing the con later today, I hope you'll be staying home and thinking up a fabulous entry for my Name That Name contest. Or you can do it while you're at work- I'd actually prefer that, if you shirked your work responsibilities and thought up silly column names for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment