Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

all the world loves a list!

Don't you think? And so I now present to you...

5 Ways People Have Misspelled "Halloween" in Google When Looking for Info on Rob Zombie's Halloween 2:

  1. Hallween
  2. Hallowen
  3. Hallaween
  4. Hollween
  5. Haloloween

That last is my favorite. I'm glad they found their way to Final Girl. The Parade of Really Horrible Michael Myers Masks, however, ain't havin' none of it.











That last comes courtesy of my pals over at the supreme Evil on Two Legs.

You know, as I was searching for these pictures I thought, "How effing hard is it to make a GD Michael Myers mask?"- but I shouldn't be so hard on the store-bought efforts. I mean, by the time Halloween 5 rolled around, even the filmmakers were failing at the task!

No comments:

Post a Comment