Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh my yes, another new thing.

A new blog to follow! A crowdfunding campaign! My very own slasher movie! At the risk of sounding like the Kool Aid Man, I have to say: ooooohhhhh yeeeaaaaaah!

The short of it: I'm going to make a feature-length slasher film called Diet! Diet! My Darling!, and just last night I launched a website for the film and a fundraising page as well. Those two pages should tell you everything there is to tell at this point, really...unless, I don't know, you've got a question or something. I'm super excited about all this.

The Diet! Diet! website is practically naked, but it will eventually be swimming in the most luxurious posts imaginable*- it'll be updated frequently with cast announcements, art work, whatever whatever whatever. I'm sure I'll be linking here, but clicking the "follow" button over there takes almost zero effort, so what are you waiting for ya bum?

So, yes. Please spread the word about it! If you've ever liked Final Girl even a little bit, then...I don't know. The Final Girl Seven should become some sort of cyber-street team...maybe we should get t-shirts!

Anyway. New thing. YEAH!



*may be an exaggeration

No comments:

Post a Comment