Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gallery o' Slasher Movie Title Screens, Part One!

Okay, I admit it. I've got full-blown slasher fever! It's not as exotic and mysterious as dengue fever, nor as quaint as typhoid fever, nor as controversial as jungle fever, nor as irritating as Pac-Man fever, nor as tasty as the fever for the flavor of a Pringles, but I assure you: it's just as real. I can't help it! Between all the slasher talk during SHOCKtober, Diet! Diet! My Darling! entering pre-production, talkin' 'bout the genre with The Vault of Horror's B-Sol (for a forthcoming episode of his series Conversations in the Dark), watching The Funhouse for Film Club, and discussing why I love them so much on that radio show I did, slashers are totally ruling my life right now. It's awesome!

Today I choose to fan the flames of my heart a bit by posting this totally pointless gallery of slasher movie title screens. This is just part one, though, so don't think it the end of my foolery.

The screen for The House on Sorority makes it look like a Lifetime movie. This is not an insult.
















No comments:

Post a Comment