Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wednesday comix: VINCENT PRICE PRESENTS #19

Hey. Remember that time I talked about a comic book I inked called Vincent Price Presents? Back in April? And how you could order it through Previews? Hmm? DO YOU?

Well, all these months later, the book is sitting on comic book store shelves everywhere, or at least somewhere! Here is photographic evidence pointing to its existence; the thumb belongs to Brent Schoonover, the man who wrote and penciled the durn thing.


No, my name is not on the cover. I don't know who Montemarasomethingsomething is- the colorist? If you pick one up, then you can tell me! According to The Legend of Vincent Price Presents #19, my name wasn't included whatsoever in the draft copy of the book. Pfft, inkers. Always overlooked. *tear*

Anyway. There are some pages up in all their inky, colorless glory at my personal website- right here, man. Hooray comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment