Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

awesome movie poster friday - the FILM CLUB edition PART TWO!

Hey humans, this Monday is Film Club Day! Don't forget to watch the Chuck Norris vs demons extravaganza Hellbound and send me a link to your review! I apologize in advance if it stinks.

In honor of the prestigious day, I present to you the second AMPF that commemorates the FGFC. The first can be found here. After posting these, I have this wicked urge to watch something involving lasers. I hope Mr. Norris busts some out to battle Satan!


Aaaahhh the old woman in the bed!









From my review: "There's a dude in a lizard suit, the worst fake ice you'll ever hope to see, a jacked-up medicine man midget, decapitations, typewriters with souls, and a naked Susan Strasberg sitting on a floating bed shooting lasers at a big eye. Sometimes, my friends, all is right with the world." Still so very true.



I think this movie deserves better posters, although I like the simplicity of #2.






What the world needs now is more movies about hot naked space vampires, don't you think? Most of these posters are better if you make a "pew pew pew" laser noise whilst looking at them.







No comments:

Post a Comment