Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

R1 vs R2 smackdown!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: in the all-important Battle of the DVD artwork, Region 2 generally kicks Region 1 right in the down-belows. Not always, mind you...but most of the time. I was looking for - *BORING STORY ABOUT MARTYRS* - when I came across a few DVDs that illustrate what I'm talking about. Some of these R1s are alright- maybe I even prefer one or two to the R2 covers...but then there's the newest R1 Near Dark, which makes me want to buy one for the express purpose of gluing eyeballs on it for the express purpose of clawing them out.

Now, I certainly don't judge books or movies by their covers, but I most definitely judge the covers themselves. And there's nothing you can say that will make me stop!

R1 vs R2












No comments:

Post a Comment