Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

new feature, hooray!

Today I'm starting this ongoing feature wherein I post a screencap from 23:45 in random horror films. Who knows what kind of magic we'll find along the way?

There was some film blog out there that used to do something similar, but after A LOT of searching last night, I couldn't find it. If anyone knows what it is, let me know so I can link back with a "I'm aping this" annotation.

EDITED TO ADD: It's been pointed out to me that what I'm thinking of is the 20:07 series at the most excellent blog The Film Experience. 'Tis true...so there you go, I'm aping that.

Also, 23:45 is just a nice number- no significance otherwise. Let's see what happens.

Also also, I'll be posting them without text (save a link to my review, if I've written one)...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves and run my stupid mouth in the comments section, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment