Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

awesome movie poster friday - the SILENT HILL edition!

Man, I loves me some Silent Hill. Of course I'm totally cuckoo nutso for the games, but I thought the movie was pretty damn good, too. The acting isn't always great and the dialogue is frequently...not good, but the visuals are pretty kick ass. I do hope the sequel, which is currently flopping around in development hell, sees the light of day. If it were me, I'd base that shit on the second game in the series, which has a lot of cinematic potential. In fact, I'm willing to volunteer for the job of writing it! I've volunteered before, and quite frankly I'm shocked that no one has asked me to get cracking yet. It seems so odd to me that "Hollywood" doesn't read my blog and hasn't yet decided to hand a multi-million dollar property over to someone who's passionate yet completely unproven. Come on, people...it would be the heartwarming story of the year!

















No comments:

Post a Comment