Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

double your terror

Yo! MTV Raps So check it, y'all...this week at AMC I'm all about doubling your pleasure, your fun, and your frights with a wee column about twins in horror movies. Yes, I talk about The Shining, but I posit that the Grady Girls are the most famous horror movie twins who are not, in fact, twins. I am a rabble-rouser, caring not a whit for my own well-being in the face of the slings, arrows, and "UR so dum of course they R twinz LOL a-hole" from The Internet. Read my piece and say what you will!

In other news, my fucking ONE THOUSANDTH post is coming up super fast. What should I do to celebrate? Should I simply wear something fancy while I post a picture of someone from some obscure 80s sitcom, something that has nothing to do with horror? Nah, I do that all the time...hmm. I don't know. I'd like to do something interactive-y, but I don't even know what that means and it sounds way too cyber for my meager blogging skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment