Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i've made my choice!

Wow kids, sorry it's taken so long for me to pick the next...pick for Film Club. What matters now is that I've gone and done it. Behold, for I'll say it now:

The Wicker Man (1973)!

Please note, I'm talking about the original version, the Christopher Lee and his crazy hair edition- NOT the Nicolas Cage in a bear suit remake. Was Nicolas Cage in a bear suit in the remake? I think he was...or he kicked a bear-suited person in the face or something like that. I don't know, I haven't seen it. Maybe I will...maybe I won't. But no matter the direction my whims take me in the future, this installment is all about the '70s, baby. Netflixers, click here!

The film: The Wicker Man (1973)
The due date: Monday, December 14

As always, email your review to me at: stacieponder at gmail dot com. Be sure to include a link to Final Girl in your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment