Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

stuff you should know: the today edition

It's Oscar night, y'all! Now, given my tattoos and attitude regarding the Academy Awards, you might think that the last thing I'd be doing tonight is watching the ceremony. That's where you're wrong, o erroneous one! Not only will I be watching the Oscars, I'll be nerding out behind my computer liveblogging the goings-on with a few other rad film bloggers over at GreenCine! Guess what? You can even join in the fun...yes, YOU. Log on (the shit hits the fan at 4:45pm PST) and we'll all hold cyber-hands and kind of watch the Oscars together. It's so 21st century I can't even stand it! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!


You should also be aware that tomorrow is the due date for this month's Film Club pick, The Manitou. I still haven't watched it yet...I've been waiting and savoring the anticipation, but today's the day. Tomorrow all the cool kids will be talking about it. You do want to be cool, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment