Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

vote for me if you want to live!

Dear y'all,

Guess what? It's time for the 1st annual Splatcademy Awards, and little ol' Final Girl has been nominated for a "Spooky"!

The fine folks over at Dead Lantern have put Final Girl on the short list for "best horror blog or website not named Dead Lantern", which is just awesome. I think I'm the only true blog on the list, which includes such internerd heavies as Dread Central and Arrow in the Head. Now it's up to readers to download a ballot and vote vote vote, which you can do by clicking right here. Yes, there's a typo proclaiming my category to be "best horror blob...", but I'm trying not to take it personally.

Tell me I'm pretty!

You might be saying to yourself, "Wait, I thought Stacie had such a cavalier attitude towards awards- so cavalier that said attitude included cuss words- so what's with all the 'Wow, look at me, I think I'm so big'-ness now?"

Siiiiigh. You're partially right, of course, and I know exactly which cuss-filled award-hating rant you're referencing. If you remember correctly, though, my awards hate-on doesn't apply to awards potentially or actually given to me.
...I should probably point out that any time I win an award, it's totally and completely well-deserved, like when I won the French Award in high school. And no, unfortunately I didn't win the French Award in the Kissing Division- that honor went to Alisha J...that whore!
So there you go. Vote for me, if you want to. If you don't want to, then I hope you vote for Bleeding Skull, because Bleeding Skull rocks.

Vote now! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment