Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ahhhhhh! part 2

Word to ALL of your mothers! The Final Girl/Amanda By Night/Pretty-Scary coverage of Spike TV's Scream Awards is now up for your viewing pleasure. Amanda and I tag-teamed the burning, hard-hitting questions just for you!

In other news, I watched Creepshow III over the course of two nights- it simply couldn't be done in one sitting- and I have to say, it's probably the worst movie I've ever seen. "Dreadful piece of shit" doesn't even begin to cover it...it's so bad. IT IS SO SO SO BAD. My only consolation is that I don't have to review it- because I couldn't possibly review it beyond intoning in an Amityville voice: GET OUUUUT. The most amazing thing, however, was during the bonus features; one of the actors said "I know that Stephen King wrote the first film and George Romero wrote the second, but I really think ours is the best." I know actors almost always talk about how much they just luuurrrrve the films they're in, but come on. I couldn't resist taking a swing at him- but I only ended up punching my TV, which hurt my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment