Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

ahhhhhh!

Mayhaps you're saying to yourself "Oh, that Final Girl. October draws to a close and she craps out on us. If I didn't love her so, surely I'd hate her so", to which I can only reply, "October still has days and days to go, and there's still time for me to catch up- I won't squelch on any reviews. Please, don't judge me so harshly; after all, you don't hear me complaining about your hair, do you?"

Besides, who wants movie reviews when you can get red...err, I mean black carpet action from the 2007 Spike TV Scream Awards? That's right, kids, last night I had the distinct privilege of asking burning and hard hitting questions of all sorts of horror and sci-fi types, as did my partner in crime Amanda By Night. Video is forthcoming, and you can watch the awards for yourself October 23rd at 10pm on Spike. I know you're all an impatient lot, however, so here are some video stills to wet your whistles.



When Lena Headey (300, The Cave) goes from this:

to this:

...you know I'm asking the burning, hard-hitting questions!


Yes, Paris Hilton. No, we didn't get to talk to her...but we did see her skipping, which is probably better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment