Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Monster Mania

I got a heads-up email the other day about It Waits, a monster flick due out on DVD (from Anchor Bay, of course!) May 23. You can check out the film's official site right here.

Ch-ch-check it out, y'all:
It Waits focuses on a tale taken from Native American folklore of a lost Human Being whose vicious resentments fueled an anger so fierce that its soul was banished from the world of the living. What happens when this malevolent spirit returns – can anyone stop its relentless and destructive powers?
Say, "Native American Folklore"...pissed off baddies returning from The Great Beyond...and a monster. What could go wrong? Heh. Yeah, I've said that a zillion times before. But I haven't seen a decent monster movie since Pumpkinhead and I'm all a-itchin' for one. Although that could just be this big yucky rash I have. Or my scabies. Wait...do herpes itch?

Ooh, what's that smell? Is that a future Film Club election I smell? I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment