Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ghetto postin'

Look, I'm telling you now that there's really no point to this post. It's ghetto-ass as all get out, so consider yourselves warned. Turn back while you can!

It's just that...I have nothing to say. I didn't watch a movie. The news sites are all dull today. Nothing to promote, no essays spewing forth from my fingers. Just nothing! Yet here I am. It's raining.

So...I'll remind you all about the next Film Club choice, Visiting Hours. I'm going to do a write-up next Monday, May 1st. Apparently a bunch of you have watched it alreaday and the early reports aren't terribly enthusiastic. We'll see about that!

I've been wondering if they're doing a sequel to Silent Hill. Has there been talk of it yet? These things get announced so quickly nowadays it seems. I thought after opening weekend it'd get the greenlight if the idea's already been thrown about.

If they do do a sequel, they should totally set it 5 or so years after the first movie, and send Sean Bean's character into Silent Hill after receiving a letter from Rose, whom he hasn't heard from in the interim (yes, like the plot from the second game). Maybe they could have less of a Parade of the Silent Hill All-Star Bad Guys and have one monster- like, oh, I don't know...Pyramid Head maybe?- stalking Sean Bean throughout. That might give the flick a little more urgency, maybe. Hmm. Oh, and add better dialogue.

Like I said, ghetto post.

No comments:

Post a Comment