Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

me me me!

I'll have a good post tomorrow, I promise...but not today! I just couldn't leave you all empty-handed though, so I thought I'd tell you a little about my new venture.

Some of you may remember that I used to have another blog- Four Color Girl- that was sort of a showcase for whatever art I was making at the moment. Well, deadlines loomed, I got busy, and days went by without any updates at FCG (as the cool kids called it). Ugh- I hate an un-updated blog, and FCG was just sitting there...neglected an ignored, so one day I unceremoniously pulled the plug. No word of warning, just poof! Gone.

The 6 people who actually visited FCG regularly seemed to enjoy a weekly comic I did called Toosday Toons, a new strip appearing every- wait for it now!- Tuesday. I've resurrected Toosday Toons this week, and started yet another blog where the strip will run weekly (I hope) and where I'll also be posting stuff about my stick figure books and the such. No fancy-schmancy art updates, just sticks. Hence, the blog is called The Sticks. It's only just been born, so be patient, my pets. Check it out if you like, or ignore it if you like. See if I care!

Like I said, I'll do a better post tomorrow (probably a movie review! ooh la la!) when I've got some more time. For now though, to satisfy you visually, here are three things that begin with J and one thing that begins with N.







I'm thinking about starting a borderline-unhealthy obsession with Naomi Watts . I'll let you know how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment