Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Well, well...

...what have we here?

First of all, you get +50 nerd points if you said "Well, well...what have we here?" in Morrigan's voice. You get +50 cool/have a life points if you've no idea what I'm talking about.

Second of all, what we have here is this:


...and this:

...and this:

End Credits (from "Ludlow") by James Barry

My pal Andrew of Gonzoriffic done went and mastered me up a DVD, and I done went and made a cover, and the awesome James Barry done went and got hisself a music blog where you can hear more selections from Ludlow as well as other tasty tidbits of his work.

So now what? Do I wait forever on the chance that a distributor will pick this up? Do I wait to save up the scratch to get a whole bunch of them printed and sell them directly? Do I put it out through Amazon's print-on-demand service and let them take about 50%? Do I say fuck it and keep the whole Ludlow extreme D.I.Y. spirit going and sell DVD-R copies (with, you know, a real DVD case and insert and all, but still- DVD-R)? Effing decisions. What do you think, oh Internet? What would you do if you were me? What would you want as a consumer? Can you believe I had so many beans for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment