Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

awesome movie poster friday - the JEAN ROLLIN edition!

Earlier this week, writer/director Jean Rollin passed away at the age of 72. To be honest, I know very little of the body of work he left behind beyond Grapes of Death and gawking at images on Jeremy Richey's superior Rollin tribute blog Fascination. I've got a couple of his movies sitting here waiting to be watched (Two Orphan Vampires and Shiver of the Vampires, to be exact), and because I'm so uninformed, I don't quite get what he was all about yet. On the very surface of things, it seems that he might be a better, more artistic Jess Franco. That's probably selling Rollin way short, but as I said, I'm just now getting into his stuff. SO SUE ME.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see this website Dolabuy Valentino why not find out more high end replica bags read this post here Louis Vuitton replica Bags

Post a Comment