Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

aww yeah

It's time for me to go on with my "bad" "self" and pick another film club picking. HuuunnnnnnnHHHHHNNN!!!

The Funhouse.

Ow, that kinda hurt.

Look, I've seen this movie before, sure. But earlier today I was all manner of whelmed with the desire to watch it again, so I decided to drag you with me. Perhaps you've seen it before. No matter! Let's revisit this primo slice of 1981-a-riffic awesomeness together- paying to get in, praying to get out and all that. My affection for this film is largely nestled gently between the bosoms of a lady named Nostalgia, but I don't care! It is not without many merits. So there.

The film: The Funhouse
The due date: Monday, November 8. This means I won't accept reviews on Tuesday, November 9, so don't be late. This means YOU! For reals.
What you do:
  1. Review the movie on your site. Add a link to Final Girl in there somewhere. If you've reviewed the film before, that's fine- but you must retrofit your review with a link to FG to be included in my round-up.
  2. Email your link to me at stacieponder at gmail dot com. Put 'film club' or some such in the subject line.
  3. Bask in the warm, glowing, warming glow of Film Club Day. Easy, breezy, et cetera et cetera.
Now for the aww no department: The Scare-ening is on hiatus until a time when it is no longer such. Many apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment