Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

stuff to read!

Over at Slammed & Damned, the inimitable Theron Neel has posted a little piece about a short film called Itch- a short film that I'm totally directing, woo! I'm really excited about it- and nervous, and...well, go read his post and you'll see why.

Over at AMC, I've got a l'il list about Quentin Tarantino. I like his stuff.

Over at Space Girls HQ, I posted a killer piece of Space Girls art by Renae DeLiz. Did you watch episode 2 yet? Please do! Spread the word!

Over at...over at...eh, that's all I've got.

Who's going to see Splice? Plenty of writers I adore really dug it, so don't necessarily take my negative word for it. Go! Get out of the house! Have some Sno-Caps! Watch the type of horror movie that's becoming increasingly difficult to see in theaters!

Meanwhile, I'll be doing something that I wish was as cool as this:

No comments:

Post a Comment