Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

awesome movie poster friday - the LINNEA QUIGLEY edition!

They really don't make 'em like Linnea anymore. Ah, the 80s, when a scream queen was a scream queen!

Yes, I know Savage Streets isn't a horror film, but come on- was I not going to include those amazing posters? Especially the one with the title made out of bricks...it's the stuff dreams are made of!

This all makes me want to watch Graduation Day again. Was I too hard on it the first time around? I think maybe yes. Sure, it's terrible, but it's one of those Rumplestiltskin-esque films that's misery to watch but, when you think back on it, becomes the greatest movie ever. I'm thinking of it now and...well, there's Linnea Quigley. And Vanna White and Christopher George. And the football-with-a-sword-attached. And some actress named Patch fucking Mackenzie. And the big scene at the roller rink where people without skates just run around in a circle. Why am I not watching Graduation Day RIGHT NOW??

















No comments:

Post a Comment