Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Final Girl 2000

Some of you out there told me that joining Twitter would not only be good for my health, but it would also gain me legions of devotees who would hang on my every...twit...and would read Final Girl and follow me to the ends of the Earth, not even blinking or hesitating when I suggest we all wear matching black sweat suits and Nikes.

Or, at least, that's how I remember the conversation.

Anyego, the point is I joined Twitter and now you can follow my positively scintillating updates, such as "I am having coffee" and "Coffee is so good" and "I'm having another cup" and "Dunkin Donuts coffee makes a great Christmas gift" and "I like the French Vanilla best" and "I think I'll have some more" and "Kindve hrrd too type with shakkking hands" and "DID YOU HEar that" and "THERE ARE BUGS ON MY FACE AND THEY ARE LOOKING AT ME".

So, to recap:

Now I'm on Twitter.

And Facebook.

And MySpace.

And I have three blogs.

What's that big shiny thing in the sky outside of my window? If it's not cyber, I'm totally not interested!

This is me in my special cyberroom, where I "jack" "in". Yes, I'm just as beautiful as Julie Christie. What, you didn't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment