Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

eat it, chucky

From the oh so horrifying yet oh so megacool department:

Dolls. Dolls based on random movies like The Innocents...

...dolls representing the finest in Hag Horror...


Seriously, does it get better than this? THERE EXISTS A DOLL OF JOAN CRAWFORD IN A WHEELCHAIR. And that Bette Davis is totally about to bust out some "Butcha AH, Blanche..."

And here's Carrie, a doll featuring "a removable veil of gore".

I'm sorry, but "removable veil of gore" is undoubtedly the best phrase ever committed to pixelization.

When I'm rich and famous or infamous (totally any day now), I'm SO plunking down the fundage to make all of my Mrs Kobritz dolls come true. And then I'll plunk down more and get a sailor leper ghost doll to face off against my Mrs Kobritz doll. I'll have to work a removable veil of gore in there somehow.

Check out these and more at Celebrity Dolls.

Joan Crawford...wheelchair.....ahhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment