Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

F to the Y to the I

Okay, friends, here's the deal: I'm postponing the Film Club write-up for another week. First of all, I've got it written over to the right there as being due "Monday, January 6", which is a date that apparently only exists in the fantasyland of my mind. Totally secondly, I just got back from a vacation that involved more Christmas cookies than any single human should ever eat, a burning case of "Wii Bowling Shoulder", and essentially letting my brain lie fallow for two weeks. In other words, I need another week's recovery before I attempt to tackle Grindhouse. Some of you aren't as lame as I am, however, and you've been sending me links to your reviews. Feel free to keep doing that. Also, if you accept my apology for Film Club: The Postponening, then I'll forgive you for allowing me to keep "Monday, January 6" posted for so long, which is basically the blogging equivalent of not telling me I have a salad living between my teeth.

Okay part 2: My brain didn't lie completely fallow during my time away. I managed to crank out a piece at AMC about horrifying hotels. Travel back to the fantastical time known as "last Wednesday" and give it a read...if you dare. Of course, maybe you're on top of things and you've read it already. In that case, read it again and be totally retro!

NEW FILM CLUB DUE DATE! Monday January 12

No comments:

Post a Comment