Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2007

yet another awesome movie poster friday

Here we have one of the many flicks from the spate of "crazy old woman" thrillers, the titles of which were inquiries of gossipy concern: Whatever Happened To...? ; What's The Matter With...? ; Whoever Slew...? I have no idea what happened to Aunt Alice. I do know, however, that it will take forever to bury a body with such a tiny shovel. Or to bury a giantess with a regular-sized shovel.


This is by far..BY FAR one of the most disturbing posters I've ever seen. "Hey, buddy...my eyes are up here...no wait, they are down there. Well, whaddaya know? Please, continue staring at my tits."

I love love love loooooove this poster. Why they felt the need to include "obviously", however, is beyond me.


Including the poster for I Saw What You Did And I Know Who You Are! today is more of a plea than anything else. I've desperately been wanting to see this film forever...I know it probably isn't that great, but William Castle + Joan Crawford + telephone pranks gone awry + uxoricide is, like, pulled directly from my list of cinematic wet dreams, so what can I say? The DVD is out there, but out of print and therefore mucho expensive-o. Doesn't somebody I know have it, though? One of you? One of you surely has this film in your possession. Ahem.

Never met a dummy movie I didn't like. No matter how bad the film is, dummies are inherently creepy enough that I will end up hearting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment