Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2007

awesome movie poster friday- the DOLLS edition!

No review today, because last night I decided to watch Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (1970). It has the word 'dolls' in the title so at least it's a bit tangentially related to the theme this week. Not that it matters. This movie rules and sometimes you just need to watch it, dig? "This is my happening and it freaks me out!"

Doesn't this Pinocchio poster make it look like some deep, disturbing psychological film?

I like this one better, however, for its use of the word "puppe". Say it- you'll like it, too.





There's a review of Devil Doll (1964) coming, I swear!

The first box art I've got for Dolly Dearest is a bit more...err, tasteful than the second, where Dolly is all...not...sitting like a lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment