Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

untitled #7

Man, I can't believe I haven't posted since August! How time something somethings when you're something something.

Trust me, I have a good reason for the lack of updates these last few days, and soon...VERY SOON MY PRETTIES all will be revealed. I'd intended to post a review today, but instead I spent several hours Fighting The Power. I swear, I feel so Gerald McRaney of television's Major Dad starring in Night of Bloody Horror right now...violent vision, indeed.

I thought I would let you all know, however, that I'm not dead- I'm still managing to elude any and all venomous creepy-crawlies, thank you very much. I also thought I'd remind you that Adam Green's Hatchet opens on Friday. I'm looking forward to some good-time slasher action!

No comments:

Post a Comment