Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2007

What happens in Vegas...

The teaser trailer for the new Resident Evil movie, RE: Extinction is live and ripe for the checkin' out, so check it out.

THRILL! to the computer-generated sands covering the Las Vegas cityscape!
WONDER! if there will actually be zombies in this installment!
PULL! up your pants!

I'm not going to lie.

1) It looks pretty terrible.
2) I don't care that it looks pretty terrible- I'll see it anyway, for you see, I'm a huge nerd for all things Resident Evil.

This movie series is ultra-cheesy fun, and I actually think the first film is fairly underrated. But this newest installment...a skanked-up Milla Jovovich roundhouse-kicking gorked-out zombies in a post-apocalyptic desert wasteland is just too good to pass up, no? I mean...look at all the hyphens I used in that sentence! Surely that bodes well for the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment