Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Here he is...

Miss America...Michael Myers, all Rob Zombie-style.

What is there to be said? It's true to the original Carpenter version and at least he looks somewhat intimidating, which is more than you can say about the chubby troll-doll Michael we got in the last few Halloween sequels.

"Give me a cookie or I will CUT A BITCH!"

The remake news I'm most anticipating, however, is whether or not Zombie will include the little-seen "lost" footage from Halloween 5, wherein all the Loomis-Myers sexual tension finally comes to a head, so to speak. It's WHITE HOT!

I always had a sneaking suspicion that when he called Michael Myers "evil", Loomis really meant "a fine piece of man-meat". I mean, the dude was obsessed, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment