Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

pimpage

I bet you looked at that picture and thought to yourself..."Wow, a myopic, asthmatic Ken Foree of George Romero's Dawn of the Dead? I bet this picture is from a movie that has something to do with demonic strippers!"

For once, you'd be right- but I should remind you that not everything has to do with demonic strippers. If the cashier at Stop & Shop forgets to ring up your coupon for Chock Full O' Nuts, that doesn't mean she's a demonic stripper. Just because your neighbor's dog looks at you funny, that doesn't mean your neighbor's dog is a demonic stripper....ok? I know I've chided you in the past about your "demonic stripper this" and "demonic stripper that", and I don't want you to take this instance as complete validation. I mean, even a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm only looking out for your best interests, I swear.

And NO, that doesn't make me a demonic stripper! Geez, you're just not getting it, are you?

Anyway, if you want to know what a myopic, asthmatic-looking Ken Foree has to do with demonic strippers, then you'll have to totally click this link right here and read my review of Devil's Den over yonder at Pretty/Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment