Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Make yer voice heard!

Yeah, I'm talking to you...and even you! Here's the deal, folks: I have decided to engage in a kooky social experiment scheme- one that I may or may not come to regret later- and I need your help. Don't worry, it's easy: all you have to do is email me a list of your top 20 favorite horror films. That's it. The 20 horror films you like the best. You can comment here, if you like ("Ahh, if Night of the Whatever Whatever doesn't make the list you're all jerks and I'll kill myself!"), but email me the complete list. I'm leaving this open until September 26th, and then something magical will happen in October SHOCKTOBER.

Yes, it's that time of the year again and I'm so excited I could...well, you know. Something.

Email your list to: stacieponder (at) gmail (dot) (c)(o)(m). Put LIST or MY LIST or LIST-O or something like that in the subject line.

Getcher vote on and let's see what comes of it, shall we? Besides me pulling my hair and wondering why I'm doing it, I mean. YEAH HORROR MOVIES!

EDITED TO ADD: Unless you indicate otherwise, I will assume you mean the original versions of all films and not the remakes...so if you mean, say, Snyder's Dawn of the Dead and not Romero's Dawn of the Dead, be sure to include the year or director name. If you just say "Dawn of the Dead" with no indicators, I'll assume it's the 1978 version.

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: The order doesn't matter, as the results won't be weighted- it's strictly numbers. You don't have to provide commentary or justification, unless you want to give me something entertaining to read- these are your choices. Your favorites! You might know that Movie Whatever technically sucks but you love it and it's your number one favorite- and that's totally fine. You don't have to pick "classics" or esteemed films- just your 20 favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment