Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WARNING: talk of me ahead

LET'S MAKE THIS QUICK.

Theron Neel of Slammed & Damned asked me some questions recently. Even more recently, I answered them. Lawd a-mighty, I do yammer. It was one of those instances where I had to tell myself to shut up, basically, before I went off the rails. "Ecch", as Alfred E. Neuman might say.

The Boston Phoenix has a wee write-up regarding All Things Horror's screening at the Somerville Theater. This happens TONIGHT, so put on yer movie-watching pants and get over there. You won't regret it! Side Effect is worth the five dollar admission alone, but in addition to that you get two more short films (Rubber Whore Hell; Taste of Flesh, Taste of Fear) and a feature (Dead Hooker in a Trunk). Man, you can barely buy a pizza for five bucks. That's some good bargainin'!

Also tonight: The Scare-ening. 8pm PDT. I don't know what Heidi and I will be talking about, but surely we'll be talking about something...so if you fear there will be naught but an hour of silence, don't worry!

Phew. Okay, I think that's all the me news for now.

Wait! More me news: I wish this was me. Seriously, I need to get some Glamour Shots done before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment