Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the wednesday weng weng

Do you know about Weng Weng and have you witnessed his cinematic oeuvre? Don't come back until you do and have!

As you can imagine, I've got another column up at AMC, and this week it's all about Batman. I loves me some Batman.

I don't know, maybe it's the time of the year, but the horror community seems pretty dead at the moment. I tried to find something interesting to post about today, some exciting piece of news or groundbreaking revelation, but I came up empty. Therefore, in lieu of fantastic horror-related news, I will post another picture of the fantastic Weng Weng. I suggest you bookmark this page so you can come back to these photos in the future when you're depressed and you need a reminder about how awesome life can be!

WWWWD?

No comments:

Post a Comment