Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Wednesday Msdfguksefh

Let's kick this off by wishing a wicked HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the fantastically terrifically awesome Adrienne Barbeau, who turns 63 today. What's your favorite Barbeau performance, horror-related or not? Though her turn as the nun-blastin' Christine in The Convent ranks high with me, my absolute most favoritest Barbeau effort in the whole wide world is her work in Creepshow. Wilma is a crank-ass delight, and Ms Barbeau is total perfection.

I am shocked- shocked I tells ya- at the low response I've gotten regarding the Fangoria ticket giveaway I've got going on right this very second. Doesn't anyone want to go to a horror convention during the weekend of June 20-22? What, are you East Coasters too good for that? Hmm? HMM? Yon deadline fast approacheth!
Send me an email: stacieponder at gmail dot com by midnight, June 14 with FANGO in the subject line. Winners will be drawn completely at random, but feel free to send cookies anyway.
Gawd, talking about the East Coast makes me think about Dunkin' Donuts coffee and how there are no Dunkin' Donuts in LA and why the fuck is that? Yes, I can buy a bag of DD at the grocery store, but it's not the same. Must I travel all the way across the country to get a fresh cup? MUST I?

No Ghostella episode today, kids, sorry. I know, it sucks, right? It's not my fault, I swear. I SWEAR. No really, I swear. I'm not even kidding. It'll be back and better than ever next week.

AMC is going strong, however, and this week I talk a bit about horror movie dads. Who did I miss?




No comments:

Post a Comment