Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Film Club Field Trip

If you remember correctly, the last time watching a Final Girl Film Club pick required us all getting off our duffs and getting the eff out of the house, the choice was The Descent. Now, I realize that I haven't really mentioned the film since I wrote the initial review- heck, haven't thought about it much, even- but my hazy memories are leading me to believe that the journey to the multiplex for the Film Club was time well-spent.

Let's hope that out-of-the-house good mojo lasts, 'cause it's field trip time! That's right, at the end of this month, get yer butt to the theatre to see Rob Zombie's Halloween...then come over here and we shall ruminate, reflect, and hug it out, whether they be hugs of consolation or hugs of awesome.

Hey, I figure that as someone who runs a blog that's mostly about slasher films, it'it goes without saying that I need to see this film...and so I'm taking you all with me! We shall rise victorious, or we shall perish together! THIS...IS...SPARTAAAAAA!

Ahem.

The film: Halloween
The due date: Monday, September 10

Gaze upon The Mosaic of Eeeeevilllll!

No comments:

Post a Comment