Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

awesome movie poster friday

Welcome to Awesome Movie Poster Friday, wherein I post some awesome old movie posters. Because it's Friday.

FYI, I just saw The Boogens (1982) for the first time last night, and LO! It rocked mightily.
Talk about misleading advertising! Now, we all know that there are no giant-sized man-eating frogs in Frogs (1972). If there were, that would've kicked ass...but in reality, the frogs in Frogs just sit around doing a whole lotta nothing. Jerks.
I'm not sure which poster for Kingdom of the Spiders (1977) I like more...this German one, with a gigantic killer spider...

...or this one, which could double as a poster for VD Awareness Week or something.

Omigawd, remember at the end of Friday the 13th when that giant blue woman appeared out of nowhere from behind that piece of paper? That scared me so bad when I was 10!

To answer your first question, Night of the Lepus, if it wears glasses, then four. As to the second, as many as it feels like.



No comments:

Post a Comment