Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2007

"a zombie gathering"

Have you heard of these so-called "zombie walks"? See, in different cities around the world, people... umm...they...err... man, how can I describe a "zombie walk" so you'll understand? It's so complicated. Okay, stay with me. In a zombie walk, people dress up like zombies...and then they walk around. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I have a hard time deciding if I think it's a cool idea or not. Perhaps I find it cooler in theory than in reality, sort of like how I feel about The Jets. I mean, obviously the world needs more Samoan family supergroups, but then their music kinda blows (yes, yes, "Crush On You" aside...however, I always found "You Got It All Over Him" more disturbing than anything else).

Apparently there was a zombie walk in London recently, and CNN has a video blurb about it. I have to admit, for one second- just one second- I saw the "breaking video news" at the top of the page and "zombie invasion" on the video, and it was almost like the zombie invasion was really happening and it was kinda the best second evar.

Yes, a lot can happen in my imagination in one second, and yes, I'm a big fat nerd.

So watch the video and see people acting like zombies. I will say that zombies speaking with British accents sort of classes up the whole affair. I will also say that finding videos on CNN with titles like "Duck! Tomato incoming!", "Naked beer thief", and "Plate throwing relieves stress" depressed me.

10 cool points to anyone who knows where the picture at the top of this post came from; 5 additional points for knowing exactly what that thing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment