Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2006

nuking chestnuts

Now let me tell you, I haven't seen the trailer for Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning yet. It's only viewable during certain times of the day or something...and sad to say, I'm on an old hand-cranked dial-up internet here. Thus, a viewing will have to come later for me. Sigh. I did see this still from the trailer, though...and it certainly fulfilled my what the fuck?? quota for today.

I have no clue as to who that is, what's going on, or why a shot like that would be in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. What I do know, however, is that the next time I spot one of these at a flea market:

I'm totally buying it and re-selling it on eBay to some hapless horror fan. It's rare TCM memorabilia, dude! No reserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment