Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A New Old Nightmare

Heads up, Freddy fans...on September 26, New Line Home Entertainment will be releasing the "infinifilm" Super Ultra Wicked Awesome Mega-Packed Special Edition of A Nightmare on Elm Street. What's this so-called "infinifilm"? Exactly how super ultra wicked awesome mega-packed special is this edition? This article at Reuters has all the deets, but I'll just tell you since I know how much you hate clicking links.

Using the "infinifilm" option, viewers can access behind-the-scenes documentaries, interviews and other extras as they are watching the film, so the bonus materials can be digested in context.

Among the bonus features New Line is preparing are audio essays with director Wes Craven and star Robert Englund, documentaries on the franchise's origins and its legacy, a trivia challenge and a making-of feature.

I suddenly feel like I'm on The Jetsons or something...it sounds so futuristic! Hmm. It'll be like a Pop-Up Video! Sounds like some cool bonus junk. I guess I'd have to see it in action to judge it, but do I want an interview with Heather Langenkamp cutting in at a big moment of action? Maybe, if she's talking about hair care. I think she's got that under control now.

In other news, I love this picture of Freddy...he's so lovely, posing with his glove. I believe it's from his senior portrait portfolio. My favorite, though, is the one where he's leaning against a tree in his football jersey, ungloved hand casually in a pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment