Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2008

greetings from Camp Arawak

This October 14, everyone's dreams (yes, everyone's- even Betty White has been waiting for this) are coming true: Return to Sleepaway Camp will be released on DVD! Hooray! As the French might say, "Voila, le trailer":



I AM SO READY. As much as I love Parts II and III with cute-as-a-button, righteous, post-op Angela (Pamela Springsteen), I'm psyched for the series to get back to its roots in the hands of writer/director Robert Hiltzik. Angela (Felissa Rose), Ricky (Jonathan Tiersten) and Ronnie (Paul DeAngelo) all return for the fourth film and though they're only glimpsed in this trailer, I can't wait to see what's become of them. If only Judy and Meg weren't dead...if they could be brought back somehow, I'd be in heaven. Again, as the French might say, "Voila, le box art":

I can't wait for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment