Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ridiculous Faces of Death 6

It seems that even body-horror maestro David Cronenberg can't resist a little cross-eyed corpse action. Witness this goon from Scanners:

"Duh...me am dead!"

From The Department of Awesome:

Remember Heidi, the Glamorous Assistant from The Initiation? Yes, of course you do.

Well, Joy Tipping, the actress who brought our favorite Glamorous Assistant to life, found her way here to Final Girl and left us a Glamorous Comment:

"I sure appreciate all the Heidi-love I'm seeing..."

How friggin' cool is that? Go read the rest of her comment right here and let her know how much we heart Heidi!

In other news...

This arrived in my mailbox yesterday:

I'll see you all in 50 years when I'm finally tired of watching it. It's a GAS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

imp sourceMore Bonuses a fantastic readgreat site Get More Infobrowse around this web-site

Post a Comment