Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wrap it up

So there you have it- some of my favorite horror films. I can't really put them in order, you know? Let's see what we've got.

Candyman
Don't Look Now
The Blair Witch Project
Session 9
The Haunting
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Ring

What else would I add to that list? Hmm.

Halloween
Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th Part 2
The Brood

I've talked about those. What else makes the list but I haven't yet reviewed? Hmm.

The Thing
Creepshow
Event Horizon
Romero's zombie flicks (I can't pick just one!)

and the film I was going to watch last night and I will write about at some point but it still unsettles me so much that I put off watching it last night until it was too late:

The Exorcist

I feel that as someone who has her own horror site, I should be able to name my top 5 favorite horror flicks right off the bat, but it's hard. Umm, I'll try though.

Halloween
The Haunting
Friday the 13th
The Exorcist

Bah! I leave #5 open because it changes all the time. Suddenly this feels like my diary or something. Feel free to list your top 5 in the comments...I like to know what other people dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment