Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2006

We interrupt this program...

...to bring you a most bitchin' news bulletin. Remember I was all excited to catch A Nightmare on Elm Street on the big screen and I don't even count NoES among my favorite horror flicks? Huh? Do ya...punk? Well then, imagine my excitement upon finding out that Halloween will be returning to the big screen for a special two-night engagement. Yes, keep imagining...you need to add some metaphorical happy dancing to that image.

Yes it's true...at select theatres around the country, Halloween (with some bonus interviews and whatnot, too!)will return to the theatre for two showings- October 30 and October 31 at 8pm. Check right here at this very link to find out if it's playing near you...I sure hope it is. We should all go on a field trip. I got my tickets- Halloween night, me and Michael Myers in a movie theatre. Now that's a three-way! A three-way of awesome.

If you'll excuse me, I need to go change my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment