Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Day 7- On the Seventh Day, She Rested...Kinda

Let's just get this out of the way: no movie or review today. But I swear, I have good reason, I promise! I'm currently in the midst of the 24 Hour Comics Day challenge, you see, and I thought I might have time to squeeze in a review at some point. The comics challenge, however, is kicking my ass- I'll be surprised if I can finish my book in 24 hours. To make up for this crappiness, I'll pull double duty tomorrow. I'm sorry I let you kids down today, but trust me...Gerald McRaney of television's Major Dad isn't happy with me either, and he feels your pain.

Sometimes we must sacrifice the horror for other things. It's sad but true. Just be thankful you won't be here 10 hours from now when I still have to draw 10 pages of my book and I've gone mad. It won't be pretty...hell, it isn't pretty now.

As I said on Day 2, I'm a little obsessed with Death Valley, CA. It was second only to the Grand Canyon in most amazing place I saw during my vacation. Therefore, I feel it necessary to point out that tomorrow's Nature (check your local listings, kids!) is Life in Death Valley, and I am super duper wicked psyched.

Yes, I'm a PBS nerd.

So...I promise to get you some reviews tomorrow, but what's going to top a show about life in one of the most inhospitable- and bitchin'!- places on Earth? Whatever else I watch better be good...better be damn good. I give myself 1 out of 10 I'm a bigger letdown than Gerald McRaney of television's Major Dad starring in Night of Bloody Horrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment