Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pyramid Head comes home!

Alright, so the film version of Silent Hill was by and large style over substance. But what style! What panache! What grossosity! I liked it, I tells ya, and I just can't wait for the DVD release so I can watch it again. Lucky for me, I don't have long to wait- the DVD will hit shelves on August 22. From the scant info I've read, there will be documentary upon documentary upon makings-of...but no word (that I can find) on deleted scenes.

Now I will try to leap light-years forward and post a video here...one of my favorite cutscenes from the first Silent Hill game. The character made it to the big screen; the awesomeness, sadly, did not. Bask in the grody CGI goodness, my people. Will this work? Am I technologically advanced enough to post video? Let's see...



I feel so fucking cyber!

No comments:

Post a Comment